Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back on Ebanned

Money orders in the mail are a great way to send Me large amounts without dealing with Western Union or
MoneyGram fees. I like money orders because you can pay for it, fill out everything except for My name, & let Me fill that out when it gets to Me so I can go cash it in without giving away My information. Serving Me is all about keeping My best interest in mind, and My protection is in My best interest, which makes it yours as well. This is the reason that I have Western Union & Money Gram tributes sent to a male friend's name. Many, many times I have been questioned about this, or even had subs change their mind about tributing.
How do I know that the money is going to get to you?
Why am I sending this money to some guy rather than My Mistress?
Do you really think that it would be smart of Me to be giving My personal information out to a new sub? Do you really want to be serving a Princess that isn't even smart enough to think about her own personal safety? This doesn't mean That I'm not understanding of your concerns. In your position, I would be thinking the exact same thing that these subs were. I've come up with as many ways as possible to ensure that the $ is going to Me & My benefit, but feel free to contact Me if you have an idea of other ways to ease the worry when sending a tribute via Western Union. I am able to: Send pictures/video of Me with the receipt & cash, receipt of the cash once spent, pics/video of Me spending the cash, or even live spending over Skype or on the phone. (My personal favorite!) When you're a REALLY good boy like Christopher, you already know that you're going to give it all to Me anyway, so why not write out your pay day plan for the next year? This way I know exactly when I can plan for fun things like spa days, cabin vacations with My boy-toy & get My car payments & insurance taken care of for Me. Along with a pretty penny.. ($900 for 3 facials at My favorite spa & 2 days in a cabin in a quaint mountain town in the middle of nowhere, just Me, My boy-toy, his BIG dick & all the time in the world to enjoy Myself, just the way it always should be), Christopher added a book for Me to keep track of My finances. I am the first to admit, I've got some bad spending habits... I just love to shop & spoil Myself, but what I love even more is seeing those digits in My bank account... it's better than sex to Me! Writing down My income each time someone spends on Me will get My little pussy so wet. Being My favorite sub gets you lots of special perks that you want, so step your game up & impress Me, if you think you can. I have another way for you all to worship Me & spend on Me... I'm back on Ebanned! I will be posting new auctions daily, so keep an eye out and don't be shy to make requests for an auction or item that you want to bid on. Most of the time, I post auctions for: Financial Domination, Socks, Stockings, Bras, Panties, Trash (razors, candy wrappers, ect), and more. All items posted generally have been used normally but you can make requests for extremely dirty worn items. Of course, these are much more expensive. Bid on My current items here & spoil yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment