Sunday, July 28, 2013

Waking up to slave cash :)

I have recently moved & needed a new mini fridge, especially during the Summer. Christopher made it happen & made it SO easy for Me with drive-up pickup, I didn't even have to get out of My car. The only thing that would have been better would have been home delivery but it was so gorgeous out I don't think I'll complain too much. Of course, he's also taken care of My car payment & insurance. He's been more than reliable & I will say again, he's an example of how all of you subbies need to learn to treat a Princess if you want her attention. Speaking of efforts to win My attention, this is the kind of thing I should be waking up to every single morning.
PopMoney, formerly known as "ZashPay" is My new preferred method of payment. It allows anyone who has made an account to send up to $500 per month directly to My bank account. I don't even have to lift a finger to get My $, I just get an email notifying Me that the funds will be available within the next 24 hrs (on a weekdays) Triple-digit (or hell, even 4-digit!!) tributes are much more effective with Me, especially when it comes to first impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment